Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog-O-World, Here I come.

After Numerous Blog creation and Password Forget saga, Here comes 'Script and Act' & this one is gonna stay.

The Thought of posting regularly without flooding the blog with Techinal / fwded / Stock related posts kept me away so far. Even though I can't rule out these kinda posts now, what I got to say is 'a right mix will be maintained'. But the real driving force behind this (mis)venture is that I know a handful of friends all ready blogging out there and could survive with some quid-pro-quo comments... mmm... wht say?... ashamed? me?...NEVER. .. Is it not called clarity of mind, when u know what you want and know how to get it... lol..


Now coming to 'Behind the Name'. It goes something like this 'When all the world is a stage, Don't we want to script our own roles? '....mmm... Let me not start the crap in the first post, saving this for another day. Btw, I see some friends in green in GTalk, lemme go and bug them for comments

And On a totally unrealated note, There are 100 Million+ Blogs created world wide so far. But How Many point percent of them are legitimate & active?

Signing off ,
for Now.

Subbu

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I happened to be the first poor soul who was green in Gtalk, when this guy scripted out that "crap" :), so here I am commenting for politically correct reasons ( (i)well, Ive got a lot of stock advice to get from this guy, so Id better be in his good books, and (ii)when I occasionally do "post" in my blog, I need a defaulter to comment some crap too,)

Welcome subhaiey to the world of blogging!! Expecting a few stock mathematics around these pages!!

Subbu S said...

Thanks Nithya!!
//when I occasionally do "post" in my blog, I need a defaulter to comment some crap too,)//
Yes your comment here does nt go unnoticed. lol..

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Blogging is a serious business (seriously). All the best for your blog to become a big success.

Subbu S said...

Thanks Jovin.
Oh Really ?!

கப்பி | Kappi said...

naasamaa po!!!! :)))

Subbu S said...

@கப்பி
NaanRi NaanRi...
A word of wisdom from the pro ? :)

Anonymous said...

Where the f*** is your next post? I am waiting for that marathon post (literally)